السبت، 21 يونيو 2014

Motivational Quotes for Success

7 Motivational Quotes To Start Your Day, 

Everyday!



I loved to share these motivational quotes with you, said by some of the most famous celebrities of all time.
Enjoy reading and applying it on your life, starting from TODAY...


George Bernard Shaw




“You see things and say ‘Why?’




but I dream things and say:
Why not?’”






Martin Luther King Jr.





“The true measure of a man is not how he behaves in moments of comfort and convenience but how he stands at times of controversy and challenges.”









Mark Twain




“Keep away from people who
try to belittle your ambitions.
Small people always do that,
but the really great make you feel
that you, too, can become great.”



Abraham Lincoln





“That some achieve great success,
is proof to all that others
can achieve it
as well.”










Theodore Roosevelt


“Far better it is to dare mighty things,
to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure,
than to rank with those poor spirits
who neither enjoy
nor suffer much
because they live in that gray twilight
that knows
neither victory
nor defeat.”






Winston Churchill



Success

is going
from failure
to failure
without losing
your

Enthusiasm.”






Thomas Edison



“I have not failed.

I’ve just found

10,000 ways
that won’t work.”









I hope you you enjoyed reading my article.
If you liked my article or you have comments or suggestions,please write to me so that we can share the success.



 Email:  burashed73@me.com

  
Twitter: @burashed73

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق